Saturday, May 10, 2008

New G.I. Joe Images Are Heavy Duty

New G.I. Joe Images Are Heavy Duty

Posted by EXMAN

Paramount has released a new image from next year’s “G.I. Joe,” directed by Stephen Sommers. “Heavy Duty” is played by Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje who you may remember as Lost‘s mystic priest, Mr. Eko and who I remember fondly for his memorable portrayal of the lovable Lock-Nah in “The Mummy Returns,” also directed by Sommers.

GI Joe - Heavy Duty

Akinnuoye-Agbaje joins Dennis Quaid, Channing Tatum, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Arnold Vosloo, Sienna Miller, Ray Park and Rachel Nichols in the Stephen Sommers’ “G.I. Joe,” due out August 9, 2009!

Source = Paramount by way of Comingsoon.net.

UPDATE! = G.I. Joe images are popping up all over the place today!!

Collider has General Hawk!
IESB.net has DESTRO!
MTV has DUKE!
CHUD has Ripcord!
IGN has The Baroness!
Latino Review has Storm Shadow!
Dark Horizons has Breaker!

No comments: